Sunday, October 19, 2008

Autumn holiday!

Hi everyone!

Here I am with news from my holiday. I have not written for a while because it was a really busy week for me with full of trips but now I have some reflections and impressions collected and I would like to share them with you. So I started my hoilday with a trip to Copenhagen, which took 3 days from Monday until Wednesday. It was a great trip, we walked a lot through Copenhagen trying to see as many places as we could. We went to the Art Museum, the Rosenborg Castle, the Round Tower (from where we had a beautiful view over the whole city), and of course we couldn't miss the Nyhavn. On Wednesday Judit had her birthday. We started to celebrate her birthday on Tuesday night with a live guitar concert which took place in our hostel, afterwards we went to an English pub where we listened to another guitar concert and the singer sang Happy Birthday to Judit. This was a big surprise for her because she didn't know anything about this and suddenly an unknown person started to sing for her. I can tell that it was also an international night because we met with 3 Erasmus students(one boy and 2 girls). They study in Finland but they are from different parts of Europe; the boy is from England and the girls are from Portugal. They were also on holiday and they came to visit Denmark. I was so glad to met with them especially with the Portugese girls because I could practice a little bit my Spanish and also I could feel more my Erasmus experience;). I enjoyed a lot my time in Copenhagen but my curiosity to see Sweden (which is just for a half an hour by train to Copenhagen) pushed me to buy a ticket and went to Malmo for 40 minutes. Of course I didn't do this crazy think by myself I took my girlfriends with me Judit and Sarah. They had the same desire as I had. And we did it. We went to Malmo, took some photos with the center of the town and turned back to Copenhagen from where we continued our trip to Haderslev. When I arrived to Haderslev, Judit invited me for a dinner and we continued to celebrate her birthday with eating a delicious pizza.





On Thursday we finaly could rest and prepare for Friday when we went to Legoland in Bilund with Charlotte and her family. I had a lot of fun rideing almost all those funny things for children:). And I was also amazed on what I found there, I didn't imagine that people can build so many things from lego.












My week ended with a trip to Legoland. Next, the week end came and I spent it with an half danish and half romanian family which invited us (me an Judit) for a dinner on Saturday and on Sunday as well.I had the opportunity to speak romanian and to meet romanians because also in this week-end a romanian friend moved in Haderslev. So it was a romanian week end in Denmark:).
This was my busy but very nice week!
I wish you a good week!

No comments: