Sunday, October 26, 2008

Back to school!

Hi everyone!

The first week after autumn holiday just ended. I can say that for me and I think for the other Erasmus students, as well, was nice to come back to college after a long period of time spent it in different schools where we did our practice.
This week I started the program at the College so I met with my Danish colleagues from the Danish psychology class, and the German group. On Tuesday we attended at the Comparative Pedagogics class and we found out more about Danish, German, Hungarian and Romanian educational systems. It was an exchange of pieces of information, which gave us a perspective over other foreign education systems. Also on Wednesday we had the last lesson on weblogs and we were taught how to create labels for our blogs in order to make them look more pretty and organized. Something very interesting happened this week, we started the dance and drama course which takes place in Aabenraa. We enjoyed 2 hours of dancing and playing "icebreaker games" and doing massage to each other. The music was so great and we asked if it could be possibale to have it in the end of this course. Friday came and it seems that we missed the interaction with Danish students by the time we did our practice. Therefore me, Judit, a Romanian guy who we met here and some of the Germans went to "Fridaybar" to have some fun and to make some friends.
This is all for now!
I wish you a good week!

No comments: