Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My birthday in Denmark 04.11.2008

A really nice surprise!!!


Eh eh...another year is gone, it seems like I am getting old:). But this time was different, I've got one year old in Denmark... I think I will remember this day forever just for the simple fact that I didn't spend it in an usual way, in my country surrounded by my old friends or by my family. Now, my new friends, I' ve made since I am here, organized a surprise party for me. Judit was the head of all this, she was so mysterious in the last days before my birthday, that I could have a clue something is going on. She talked to the Germans and to the others friends of us (Carsten, Ovi) and they all came to our flate. Ines and the other girls baked a cake and until they prepared all inside the flat, Sarah invited me for a coffe just to avoid the possibility to get home on that time. Everything was so good planned and they succeeded to surprise me. Was such a good feeling to come home and to find a lot of people, a big cake, candles, wine...

On the evening, Lona, the owner of our flat brought me a birthday Danish cake, so I've got two birthday cakes... lucky me:). And I forgot to mention that my birthday started on Monday evening when Judit cooked a Hungarian meal and we (me, Sarah, Niles and a friend from school) could taste the delicious Hungarian food.


The whole week was so great, a lot of happiness, smiles, and celebration atmosphere surrounded us.

Here ends my nice birthday in Denmark!



1 comment:

Charlotte sometimes... said...

How nice, Ioana! You are a lucky girl having such a good friends there! I miss you sis', but I am happy that you enjoy this experience! Kiss