Friday, November 14, 2008

Dance and Drama


Hello everyone!


I am coming with news about this wonderful course, because as far as I know I just mention about my first class. Since then many things have happened. On one of the classes we actually played a drama. It all started by looking at an image with a girl. According with the image we were asked to create a story about the girl. On the first picture the girl was a child and we had to put a past behind her. In the second picture the girl was a woman and in this situation we had to create her story between the period when she was a child until the period when she became a woman. After the story was created, we put it in movements and played it. In my opinion all what we've done was to work with our imagination and we did well. It was really nice :).

Another interesting thing, we did was to play a stomp. I have never played stomp before but it was really cool. We enjoyed it a lot. And we also learnt some dances and played at drums.

1 comment:

Charlotte sometimes... said...

I like a lot what you did in that movie, it's very interesting and funny. Well girls...keep up the good work! kiss