Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Time goes fast when you're an Erasmus student!







Hello everyone!


It seems to me that winter has come, so my stay in Denmark is going to end very soon :(. Well, I am getting a little bit sad because I have to leave. Now when things are going better and better, when I've got used with people and people've got used with me, in one word when I started to fit into the system I have to leave. It is a kind of pity but this is life...at one point everything ends. The fact that things end at one point is something absolutely normal, but the good part here is the following: each new experience brings into your life many changes both personal and professional level. Having this opportunity of living for 3 months abroad, in a new country, a new culture, my perspective of life has changed. I've gained many knowledge. Some of them are:


- an improvement of English language (it has been a challenge for me to speak only in English and I have to confess that sometimes it was hard and it made me tired but now I am very happy because I can see that mz English has been improved).


- knowledge and methodes of work concerning my study area


- general knowledge about other countries ( Denmark, Hungary, Germany)

But I think that the most important achivements are those in my personal life. I discovered my person more and more, and also my abilities of getting easily adapt to another culture. I didn`t have enough confidence before to think that I am able to go by my own to another country and live there for a long time. But now after 3 months of living in Denmark and trying to assimilate with the culture and also trying to get in touch with Danish people I can say that maybe I become more open to diversity.

My thought that come into my mind now is that it was worth being an Erasmus student in Denmark and I am sure I will never forget this experience. And I am pretty positive that I can built another good experiences from it.



Tak for everything Denmark! :)

1 comment:

Judit said...

Yes, time goes fast!!!! I cannot believe I'm here and you're still there! Enjoy your time:) I'm glad we met and built a nice friendship!
Hope to see you soon! Digestive :))