Sunday, November 9, 2008

Psychotherapy

Cognitive psychology class

Last time when I met with Bjane I learnt how to lead a cognitive therapy session. Bjane surprised me by telling this: "Ok, now you have to talk to the person who comes and I will just stay, observe and guide you". My thought was: "great, I was waiting for this moment, and now is here...but how I should start, how I should behave, I have never done this before...it's ok, I said to myself, I will handle somehow. Having this thought in my mind I started to focus on what I have to do. And it was good, I think I did a good job because Bjane gave me a positive feedback. Now I need to prepare for the next meeting when I`m again "the psychologist". It was such a nice feeling to be in this position without any diploma, as you all know I haven't graduated yet:). I am proud of the activities I do here, through them I can improve my skills at Cognitive Psychology field.

1 comment:

Charlotte sometimes... said...

I belive you make a good job there, miss psychologist ;-P