Monday, September 29, 2008

My practice at Aabenraa

29.09.2008 My practice at Aabenraa

As I said in the last message I will be in Aabenraa at Fjordskolen doing my practice all this week. Today was my first day and it was a long one, I have spent 5 hours at school but I did many interesting things. I find out more information about the children and about the way how teachers work with them and I could also see all these live. The children from the class I am attending are nice, some of them are quite sociable and some of them are less but all were curious about my presence there. I have presented myself in danish, and this brought some smiles on their faces, a very expressive body language, which gave me the feeling that I am welcome in their classroom. During the day I also met the school psychologist and I assisted her while she was testing a pupil and afterwards we talked about different kind of IQ testes used by the Association of Psychologists.
This was my practice day and I can't wait the next one which I hope will bring me and you a lots of smiles :).

1 comment:

Judit said...

Hej Ioana,

I cannot wait to hear more about your practice and those smiles :)

Jud